Siamdent dental clinic ใช้แบร็คเก็ตเซรามิกที่มีสีขาว รัดด้วยยางสีใส ให้ความสวยงามดูกลมกลืนกับฟัน และมีความแข็งแรง
Ceramic braces are made of clear materials and are therefore less visible on your teeth than metal braces. For this reason, ceramic braces are used mainly on older teenagers and adult patients who have cosmetic concerns. While they are visually less prominent, they do require more attention to oral hygiene as ceramic braces are larger and are more brittle than their metal counterparts.
5 Steps for ceramic braces
- Orthodontist consultation. Take dental records (photographs and impression) 1,000 baht.
- Digital x-ray (panoramic and lateral cephalograph) 1,000 baht (discount from 1,500 baht).
- Mouth preparation (for examples – tooth cleaning, fillings, tooth removal) starts from only 600 baht.
- Bond the ceramic braces on your teeth.
- Payment installment: 10,000 baht for 3 months then 1,500 baht until full price.
- After treatment, do orthodontic retainers to maintain your beautiful teeth (free).